Business Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm (South Korean time).
Address: 2F, 4, Seolleung-ro 107-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Our holidays, when we do not work:
- January 1 - New Year.
- From 4 to 6 February - Lunar New Year.
- March 1 - Day of the independence movement of Korea.
- May 5 - Children's Day.
- May 12 - Buddha's Birthday.
- June 6 - Memorial Day for the Motherland.
- August 15 - Liberation Day.
- From 12 to 14 September is the Day of the Korean Independence Movement.
- October 3 - Day of the founding of the state.
- October 9 - Korean Writing Day.
- December 25 - Christmas.