Private Label Cosmetics (OEM) In South Korea
It is a well-known fact that Korean cosmetics industry is ahead of the curve. The beauty industry in Korea can boast of a plentitude of brands, as well as the fierce competition between them. Korean cosmetics manufacturers are heavily invested in R&D which allows them to develop state-of-the-art technologies to make products of excellent quality, conforming to the highest world standards.
South Korea is one of the largest beauty markets in the world, already well-known as a global beauty hub and a trendsetter. That is why distributors from around the world are taking more and more interest in Korean private label cosmetics manufacturers (OEM).
Launching a new OEM project might seem easy, but there are some potential pitfalls to look for.
- Even if you already know exactly what kind of products you would like to produce, and you got a hold of the contacts of the brand that manufactures similar products, it doesn't guarantee success. The owner of a brand and the manufacturer of a product aren't necessarily the same company. The brand owner may be simply not interested in OEM, and a very few brands are willing to share their industry contacts.
- Launching OEM projects requires investment. In order to mitigate their risks, manufacturers set high MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for each product line. Instead of launching five or even ten different product lines, you might end up with one or two to save the cost. No matter how great is your product, any new, lesser-known brand won’t be making a lot of sales at the early stage.
- Finding a way around in the beauty industry might be quite challenging. Long-term trends and short-term fluctuations, swings in demand, changes in production technologies and in consumers' tastes - all this makes it extremely difficult to identify a product that would be actually profitable.
Viana is working directly with cosmetics manufacturers. We offer reliable ready-made solutions for successful OEM projects. We operate internationally and we keep an eye on consumer trends in various markets such as Russia and CIS countries, North America, Europe, and Asia. We don't just monitor demand fluctuations, we know which trends are here to stay.
We can help to:
- Analyze market trends and find the most suitable product for your target market;
- Reduce the order quantity for every OEM product line and cut expenses at the first stage of the launch;
- Save time, money and resources with the help of custom-made solutions for private labeling of various products and product lines.
We would be happy to help with the private label manufacturing of any cosmetic products from our portfolio, including trending BB Glow Serums, BB Glow Kits and MTS serums, a variety of Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetology Devices for Injection-free Fillers, Anesthetics, Threads for Thread Lifting, and others.
Ready to launch your OEM product?