Viana Lab Numbing Cream is a maximum strength topical anesthetic, containing 10.56% lidocaine, that can be used to numb the skin before medical aesthetic treatments, permanent makeup, waxing & hair removal, tattoo, piercing, and urology. This cream is manufactured in South Korea and can be applied easily on the skin before any beauty procedure to reduce the pain.
Free gift with purchase
How To Use
Cleanse the affected area with soap and water and rinse thoroughly. After patting the skin dry with a towel, apply a thick layer of cream on the treatment area and cover it with plastic wrap to seal and enhance absorption. Remove the wrap after 30-40 minutes, wipe off the cream with a clean cloth using cold water (never hot water), and perform the procedure. A numbing cream set can be used to make the application process easier
- Maximum strength topical anesthetic: 10.56% lidocaine relieves pain for tattoo procedures, waxing & hair removal, piercing, permanent makeup, and other aesthetic treatments.
- Safe & Effective: Complies with international standards for aesthetic medicine products
- Easy To Use: Non-oily cream, easily removed with water
- Multipurpose: Can be used for medical aesthetic treatments, hair removal procedures, and urology.
Numbing Cream 10.56% Lidocaine, 1ea, 50 ml
1 g contains: Lidocaine 105.6 mg; Methylparaben: 1 mg; Carbomer960: 6 mg; Isopropyl Myristate: 100mg; Stearyl Alcohol: 70mg; Propylene glycol: 20mg; Polysorbate60: 10mg; Trolamine: 2mg; Water.
- Store at room temperature: 1 ° to 30 ° C
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacturing date
- Keep out of reach of children and infants
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.