Viana Lab Numbing Gel is a high-strength topical anesthetic, containing 9.6% lidocaine, that can be used to numb the skin before medical aesthetic treatments, permanent makeup, waxing & hair removal, tattoo, piercing, and urology. This gel, manufactured in South Korea, is ideal for people with sensitive skin and can be easily applied before any beauty procedure to relieve the pain.
How To Use
Cleanse the affected area with soap and water and rinse thoroughly. After patting the skin dry with a towel, apply a thick layer of gel on the treatment area. Do not cover and seal with plastic wrap. After 30-40 minutes, wipe off the gel with a clean cloth and perform the procedure.
- Ideal for sensitive skin: Gel-type numbing agent, suitable for sensitive skin
- High strength topical anesthetic: 9.6% lidocaine relieves pain for tattoo procedures, waxing & hair removal, piercing, permanent makeup, and other aesthetic treatments.
- Safe & Effective: Complies with international standards for aesthetic medicine products
- Easy To Use, No Sealing: Easily spreadable numbing gel, used without sealing the treatment area in plastic wrap.
Numbing Gel 9.6% Lidocaine, 1ea, 50 ml
1 g contains: Lidocaine 96 mg; Carbomer940: 8 mg; Concentrated Glycerin: 100 mg; Propylene glycol: 100mg; Ethanol: 250 mg; Trolamine: 0.8 mg; Water.
- Store at room temperature: 1° to 30°C
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacturing date
- Keep out of reach of children and infants
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.