Baby Botox Set Liztox 100U
This Baby Botox Set delivers microdoses of Botulinum toxin into the skin’s surface layers to visibly decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without making the complexion look “frozen”. This set contains the South Korean toxin Liztox 100U, which is diluted with saline and applied using a Hydra Stamp all over the face. The Hydra Stamp ensures that the diluted toxin is applied to the upper layers of the skin only, resulting in a softer and more natural look compared to traditional Botulinum toxin injections.
How Does It Work?
Baby Botox Set Liztox 100U battles fine lines and wrinkles and tightens the skin by applying highly-diluted Botulinum toxin to the upper layers of the skin. Botulinum toxin helps alleviate wrinkles caused by movement by inhibiting muscle contractions. When diluted with a higher quantity of saline and applied to the skin’s surface layers, it delivers more natural-looking anti-aging results.
The Hydra Stamp has 20 1mm microneedles which deliver the solution superficially to the skin, making skin look smoother, tightened, and more relaxed.
- Naturally rejuvenated look: Effectively targets wrinkles and fine lines without inhibiting muscle movement completely, avoiding a “frozen” look and allowing for a naturally younger-looking complexion.
- Battles and prevents wrinkles: A lower dose of Botulinum toxins helps gently smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and prevent further wrinkle formation.
- Helps decrease pore size: Baby Botox helps decrease the size of pores and leads to lower sebum production.
- Make sure that the Hydra Stamp has been sanitized according to product instructions.
- Dilute Liztox 100U with 8ml of Saline 0.9% to get 1.25U per 0.1ml.
- Fill the Hydra Stamp with the reconstituted toxin.
- Sanitize your face.
- Place the Hydra Stamp at a 90-degree angle to your face and lightly press down, following the lines on the image below.
- After the procedure, refrain from washing your face for 12 hours and do not visit the sauna for 7 days.
Results can be seen within 3-7 days after treatment. The procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months. Please note: if you repeat the procedure more often than advised, the skin can get used to the toxins.
- Keep Liztox 100U refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted/reconstituted toxins.
You may also like
Manufactured by Daewoong Pharmaceutical