Baby Botox works by delivering microdoses of botulinum toxin into the surface layers of the skin by using the Hydra Stamp (Korean analog of Aqua Gold) (a 5ml ampoule with 20 microneedles coated with 24k gold, 0.5mm long). The device delivers small amounts of botox below the skin surface. In this more diluted and superficial dose, botox works differently and functions more specifically on the upper layers of the skin for a softer and more natural look versus a frozen look created by using Botox to block muscle receptors. The result is skin that appears more relaxed, smoother, and glowing with improved skin tone and pore size.
- Prevent the appearance of wrinkles in areas prone to the formation of hernias (above the upper eyelid and under the eyes).
- Face and neck skin tightening.
- Fine lines & wrinkles (frown lines, neck, mental crease, crow's feet, nasolabial folds, forehead lines, under eye, etc.).
- Shrinks pores.
- Decreased sebum production.
Chronic and acute diseases in the acute stage; Autoimmune pathologies; Oncological diseases; Allergies; Lactation and pregnancy; tendency to keloid scars.
How to use
Ages 25-35 are best suited for this product.
A dosage of 50 units is calculated for face, neck and hairline area for one time usage.
Please, note that Hydra Stamp is for only one time usage. After the procedure, throw the stamp away.
- Mix Innotox 50U with saline 0.9% NaCL up to 5ml. You can also use your cocktail of choice.
- Fill the Hydra Stamp with the final solution.
- Before applying the solution, please prepare your skin for the procedure: Remove makeup and cleanse your face.
- Soak the top of the applicator vial for 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol.
- Place the Hydra Stamp perpendicular to your face (90 degrees) lightly press and follow the massage lines.
- After the procedure wipe the face with antiseptic once again.
- Don't wash your face for 12 hours and don't visit the sauna for 7 days.
Results are seen within 3-7 days after treatment. Procedure can be done as often as every 1-3 months. If you repeat the procedure more often that we advised, the skin can get used to toxin.
This does NOT replace a normal botox or filler treatment! It will NOT get rid of deep lines in areas such as the forehead, glabella, nasolabial folds, or marionette lines. It can be combined with a botox or filler appointment to enhance results.
- Innotox * 1 ea
- Hydro Stamp 1.00 mm * 1 ea
- Saline 0.9% NaCL * 1 ea
This product cannot be returned.
Exceptions will be made in cases of inadequate quality of the product.
A good quality product refers to a product without manufacturing defects.
A product of inadequate quality refers to a product that has manufacturing defects or does not correspond to the description presented on the site. Manufacturing defects detected within 10 days of delivery may be subject to returns with a receipt.
Click here to learn more about the Hydra Stamp and how to use it during microneedling.
- Store Innotox Baby Botox in the fridge
- Keep away from children and direct sunlight
- Shelf life is 18 months
- This product is single-use only
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
Can Baby Botox be used together with microneedling?
Yes, Baby Botox can indeed be used together with microneedling.
Can I use the classic dermal filler with the Baby Botox stamp?
No, this is not possible. Classic dermal fillers are too thick to be used together with a baby botox stamp.
My Baby Botox bottle arrived and it is only 1/3 filled, why?
This is perfectly normal. One 5 ml glass bottle only contains 1.25 ml Baby Botox. The botox powder has to be diluted with saline.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.