Botulax 200U [+]
Free Gift With Purchase
Saline 0.9% NaCl 20 ml , 1ea
Insulin Syringe U100 1ml 30g 8mm, 10ea
Promotion Start Date: 2020-03-18
How Does It Work?
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Smooths out wrinkles by inhibiting muscle movement and prevents further wrinkle formation.
- High purity and superb safety: Botulax has a high purity of over 99%, has received cGMP and EUGMP certifications, and has been approved by the KFDA and in 25 countries.
- Quality controls ensure excellent efficiency: Botulax has been shown to have similar efficiency as well-known American Botulinum toxins.
How To Dilute Botulax 200U?
Botulax 200U comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 200 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. Learn more.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
- Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
- Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Botulax 200U vial.
- Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
- The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃). Learn more.
Human Serum Albumin - 1.0mg
Sodium Chloride - 1.8mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted/reconstituted vials.
Frequently asked questions
What are the differences between Botulax and Botox?
The Botulax bottle I ordered arrived empty, why?
It's not empty. Botulinum toxins almost always come in a powdered form (with the exception of Innotox). This powder is so fine that it can almost be missed but be rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. You will need to dilute the toxin with the saline to be able to use it.