Nabota 100U [+]
Free Gift With Purchase
How Does It Work?
Nabota 100U is a Botulinum toxin type A that comes in a fine powder that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline. Upon injection into the muscle, the toxin blocks signals that cause the muscle to move. This injected muscle can no longer contract, which helps wrinkles caused by movement to relax and soften and prevents new ones from forming. Results can often be seen after 5~14 days, and results can last up to 4 months.
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Helps reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet by inhibiting muscle movements.
- High purity and proven effectiveness: Nabota 100U has been clinically proven to be effective for treating fine lines and wrinkles and has been manufactured using a patented purification process.
- Proven potency when stored at room temperature for 5 weeks: Nabota 100U has been shown to remain effective when stored in the freezer for up to 4 months, when stored at room temperature for up to 5 weeks, and when repeatedly frozen and thawed.
How To Dilute Nabota 100U?
Nabota 100U comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. Learn more.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
- Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
- Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Nabota 100U vial.
- Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
- The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and can be used for up to 5 weeks. Ensure that the product is not contaminated and is kept securely.
Note: Reconstituted Nabota 100U has been shown to remain effective when stored at room temperature for up to 5 weeks.
Human Serum Albumin - 0.5mg
Sodium Chloride - 0.9mg
1 vial / 100U
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted/reconstituted vials.
You may also like
Manufactured by Daewoong Pharmaceutical