Nabota 200U [+]
Nabota 200U is a United States’ FDA-approved Botulinum toxin type A that treats frown lines and forehead wrinkles. It is manufactured in South Korea and is known in the US as Jeuveau and in Europe as Newtox. Nabota 200U has been proven to effectively treat wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyes.
Free Gift With Purchase
How Does It Work?
Nabota 200U is a Botulinum toxin type A that comes in a fine powder that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline. Upon injection into the muscle, the toxin blocks signals that cause the muscle to move. This injected muscle can no longer contract, which helps wrinkles caused by movement to relax and soften and prevents new ones from forming. Results can often be seen after 5~14 days, and results can last up to 4 months.
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Helps reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet by inhibiting muscle movements.
- High purity and proven effectiveness: Nabota 200U has been clinically proven to be effective for treating fine lines and wrinkles and has been manufactured using a patented purification process.
- Proven potency when stored at room temperature for 5 weeks: Nabota 200U has been shown to remain effective when stored in the freezer for up to 4 months, when stored at room temperature for up to 5 weeks, and when repeatedly frozen and thawed.
How To Dilute Nabota 200U?
Nabota 200U comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 200 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. Learn more.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
- Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
- Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Nabota 200U vial.
- Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
- The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and can be used for up to 5 weeks. Ensure that the product is not contaminated and is kept securely.
Note: Reconstituted Nabota 200U has been shown to remain effective when stored at room temperature for up to 5 weeks.
Dilute the toxin using 5ml of saline to get 4U/0.1ml. Use a 30G needle to inject 0.1ml per injection point in the corrugator muscles and the procerus muscle, injecting a total of 5 points as indicated on the image below. This corresponds to 20U of Botulinum toxin.
Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A - 200 Units
Human Serum Albumin - 1.0mg
Sodium Chloride - 1.8mg
1 vial / 200U
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted/reconstituted vials.