Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Innotox is the first botulinum toxin in the world that comes in a liquid form, so it does not need diluting. It's gained praise and popularity due to the ease of use and long lasting results. Innotox 50U is a South Korean (KFDA) product used for soothing wrinkles caused by spasticity or active mimics on the face. It can remove wrinkles and folds in the following areas: under the eyes, forehead, between eyebrows, around the mouth and on the neck.
Comes with a gift:
U100 Syringe 1ml 30g - 10ea
Promotion started on: 18.03.2020
- Ready to use - no need to dilute using saline water
- Low degree of diffusion prevents the influence of toxin on the tissues located next to the treatment area.
- Long-lasting results: up to 8 months.
Use it for:
- Blepharospasm (contraction of the eyelid muscles)
- Mimic wrinkles (effect of excessive activity of facial expression muscles)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of palms and armpits)
Innotox can be used together with a hydra pen or derma stamps.
Use it with:
Composition: Innotox 50U (Clostridium botulinum type A)
Additional components: Phosphate buffer solution, polysorbate 20, L-methionine.
Please note that the bottle size for Innotox 50U and Innotox 100U is the same.
The bottle of Innotox 50U might seem to be half-empty, but it contains the correct amount of product.
MADE IN KOREA
This product cannot be returned.
Exceptions will be made in cases of inadequate quality of the product.
A good quality product refers to a product without manufacturing defects.
A product of inadequate quality refers to a product that has manufacturing defects or does not correspond to the description presented on the site. Manufacturing defects detected within 10 days of delivery may be subject to returns with a receipt.
- Store Innotox in fridge
- Innotox is insensitive to temperature but it is recommended to never heat or freeze this product
- Please keep away from direct sunlight
- This product is single-use only. Once opened, Innotox products need to be used within a couple of days.
- Shelf life is 18 months from manufacturing date
Frequently asked questions
I received the Innotox 50U bottle but it is half empty, why?
The bottle size of the Innotox 50U and 100U are exactly the same. Your Innotox 50U bottle contains the right amount of Innotox 50U and is supposed to be half-full.
How long does the effect of Innotox last?
The effect of Innotox can last up to 8 months. This is 4 months longer than other regular botox products.
Does Innotox need to be refrigerated?
Yes! You should store Innotox in a fridge.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.