Liztox 100U [+]
Liztox 100U is a popular South Korean Botulinum toxin type A that helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions. It is KFDA-approved and has gained popularity in South Korea as an alternative to Innotox.
Please find detailed product instructions at the bottom of the page.
Free Gift With Purchase
How Does It Work?
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Helps reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet by inhibiting muscle movements.
- Safe and effective Botulinum toxin: Safe toxin with minimal side effects that has been approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
How To Dilute Liztox 100U?
Liztox 100U comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. Learn more.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
- Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
- Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Liztox 100U vial.
- Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
- The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃). Learn more.
Human Serum Albumin - 0.5mg
Sodium Chloride - 0.9mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted/reconstituted vials.
You may also like
Manufactured by Daewoong Pharmaceutical