Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Experts consider Liztox to be an ideal alternative to Botox. Listed below are the main advantages:
Preparations for administration of 100 units of LIZTOX are as follows.
1. Take this medicine out of the refrigerator.
2. Before using this medicine, visually inspect if there are any problems. This drug is a colorless and transparent vial with white freeze-dried powder.
3. Put an appropriate amount of saline (0.9% sodium chloride) in a suitable size syringe and slowly put it into the vial of this medicine. Dilute to 100 U/2.5 mL (4 U/0.1 mL). Check the concentration according to the following table.
(0.9% sodium chloride injection)
Dilution is calculated based on 0.1mL of the parenteral dose. In addition, increasing and decreasing the dose of this drug is possible by increasing and decreasing parenteral dose as follows.
0.05 mL (reduced by 50% from the dose) ~ 0.15 mL (increased by 50% from the dose)
4. This medicine should not be mixed with any other medicine other than saline. Slowly add menstrual saline used as a diluent because it denatures when bubbles or intense stir occur. If the diluent does not get into the vial, dispose of the vial immediately without using it.
5. This drug should be administered to the patient within 24 hours of dissolution. If not administered immediately to the patient, refrigerate in the temperature of 2 to 8°C. Even if refrigerated (2 to 8°C), it must be administered to the patient within 24 hours. Therefore, record the date and time of dissolution on the label. This drug should be colorless, transparent, and not show any special substance after dissolution. If discolored or foreign substances are identified, dispose of them immediately without using them.
6. This medicine does not contain preservatives. It is not recommended to use one vial on more than one patient, and the remaining medications should be disposed of after use.
7. Each botulinum toxin medication may contain different levels of toxin content, so the unit of one product cannot be converted to the unit of another product.
Administration methods of the 100 units of LIZTOX are as follows.
Using a 30-gauge needle, inject 0.1mL of this medicine into two areas of each corrugator muscle and one area of the procedure muscle (in a total of five areas), and inject a total of 20 U. For detailed administration methods, please refer to the dosage regimen in the attached document. Any vials of this drug that have passed its expiration date, or any supplies that have come into direct contact with it, should be disposed of as medical waste. If you need to deactivate the toxin (e.g. spillage), use diluted hypochlorite (0.5 or 1%) before disposing as medical waste.
The ingredients of 100 units of LIZTOX are as follows.
- The main ingredient is clostridium botulinum toxin A.
- It contains 100 units of clostridium botulinum toxin A per vial.
- Other ingredients are human albumin and sodium chloride.
The appearance and packing contents of 100 units of LIZTOX are as follows.
- This drug is provided in a colorless, transparent vial with white freeze-dried powder.
- This medicine is a clear and transparent solution when dissolved in saline solution.
- Available in one vial packaging in 100 units.
- This medicine is in a glass vial. Each box contains one vial.
Since 100 units of LIZTOX, a prescription-based drug, are managed and administered by medical professionals, it is unlikely that you will keep 100 units of LIZTOX directly. However, 100 units of LIZTOX should be kept in conditions below, and for your knowledge, the following information is provided. Keep this medicine out of reach of the child sight. Do not use this medicine after the date specified in the expiration date indicated on the external box and the vial label. Store vials in a refrigerator of 2 to 8°C until used. Use sterile physiological saline without preservative to dissolve this freeze-dried drug. If the diluent cannot be put into the vial in a vacuum, the vial must be discarded. Use the dissolved medicine immediately. If not used immediately, the user is responsible for the time and conditions of storing the solution during use and generally should not exceed 2 to 8°C for more than 24 hours. Do not freeze the dissolved medicine. If any particles or discoloration is observed after dissolution, do not administer. It is not recommended to use one vial for more than one patient as it does not contain preservatives. Any vials of this drug that have passed its expiration date, or any supplies that have come into direct contact with it, should be disposed of as medical waste. Dispose of all unused medicines or wastes in accordance with local regulations. NEVER throw it away through wastewater. If you would like to know appropriate methods to dispose, check with your doctor or pharmacist. This approach will protect the environment.