Re N Tox 100U [+]
How Does It Work?Re N Tox (ReNTox) 100U comes in a fine powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A, that needs to be diluted with 0.9% Saline. Re N Tox 100U helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by preventing muscle contractions. It is most commonly injected into the facial muscles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes. Results can be seen after 5~14 days and can last up to 4 months.
Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Helps reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet by inhibiting muscle movements.
Safe and effective Botulinum toxin: Safety has been proven through preclinical studies and the product has been approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
Highly purified toxin: Manufactured using a sophisticated purification process that guarantees 99.6% purity.
How To Dilute Re N Tox 100U?
Re N Tox 100U comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. Learn more.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
- Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
- Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Re N Tox 100U vial.
- Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
- The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃). Learn more.
Dilute the toxin using 2.5ml of saline to get 4U/0.1ml. Use a 30G needle to inject 0.1ml per injection point in the corrugator muscles and the procerus muscle, injecting a total of 5 points as indicated on the image below. This corresponds to 20U of Botulinum toxin.
Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A - 100 Units
Human Serum Albumin - 0.5mg
Sodium Chloride - 0.9mg
1 vial / 100U
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8 ℃ (35.6 ~ 46.4 ℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted / reconstituted vials.