Toxsta 100U [+]
How Does It Work?
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Smooths out wrinkles by inhibiting muscle movement and prevents further wrinkle formation.
- Safe and low immune resistance risk: Toxsta 100U is manufactured from the original Botulinum toxin strain from the European National Institute and complies with the cGMP. Low protein content leads to low risk of immune resistance.
- High purity for faster and more consistent effect: High purity (99.8%) and high biological activity result in fast and consistent results.
How To Dilute Toxsta 100U?
Toxsta 100U comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline.
Note: The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. Learn more.
Follow the following steps to dilute & reconstitute your toxin
- Take the vial out of the refrigerator and visually inspect: the vial should be colorless and transparent with a small quantity of white/light yellow freeze-dried powder.
- Using the table below, draw Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride) into a syringe and slowly add it to the Toxsta 100U vial.
- Gently and slowly swirl the vial to mix, do not shake excessively.
- The reconstituted product should be kept in the refrigerator (2-8℃) and used within 24 hours.
Note: Manufacturers recommend using the toxin within 24 hours of dilution, but research has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8℃). Learn more.
Dilute the toxin using 2.5ml of saline to get 4U/0.1ml. Use a 30G needle to inject 0.1ml per injection point in the corrugator muscles and the procerus muscle, injecting a total of 5 points as indicated on the image below. This corresponds to 20U of Botulinum toxin.
Toxsta 100U can also be used for injection into the masseter muscles (jaw muscles) to manage teeth grinding and jaw clenching, and helps to contour the shape of the jaw.
Human Serum Albumin - 0.5mg
Sodium Chloride - 0.9mg
- Keep refrigerated at 2-8℃ (35.6~46.4℉).
- Shelf life is 36 months from manufacturing date.
- Please refer to our video or article for more information on how to store diluted/reconstituted vials.