Bentlax Scar Gel is a product from South Korea that will help avoid scarring during the wound healing process. It improves the overall appearance, texture and color of all types of scars. This is ideal to be used for caring for traumatized skin after injectable beauty procedures.
How does it work?
The Bentlax Scar gel contains onion extract which works as an anti-inflammatory and prevents excessive growth of the scar skin tissue. On top of this it also reduces scar size, improves elasticity, appearance and color of the scar.
This gel is effective for all kinds of scars including scars from traumas, plastic surgery (or any type of surgery), fire burns and can be used as a preventive gel when having beauty treatments like fillers or botox.
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Can be used after beauty procedures
- Works as an anti-inflammatory and prevents excessive scar tissue growth
- Does not cause irritation or allergic reactions
- Prevention of post-acne scars
How to use
Apply Bentlax 3 to 4 times a day on the injured area until fully healed. Make sure to give it time to settle in and absorb fully into the skin.
Makeup can be applied over Bentlax.
It is highly recommended to avoid using Bentlax when breastfeeding.
Bentlax Scar Gel, 20g - 1ea
- Keep away from children
- Don’t store in direct sunlight
- Store in a cool place at room temperature
- Expiry date of scar cream is 24 months from manufacturing date
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.