Bentpla Bruise Gel
Benefits of Bentpla Bruise Gel:
- Does not cause irritations or allergic reactions.
- Quickly reduces swelling.
- Accelerates the processes of tissue healing.
- Only a small amount of gel is required to achieve the desired effect.
- Long lasting.
The Bentpla Bruise Gel contains Sodium Heparin which decreases the clotting ability of blood and prevents them from forming in the blood vessels. Additionally it contains Glycol Salicylate which is is great for relief of pain, aches or stiffness.
How to use:
This bruise gel is to be used at home and is suitable as an aftercare product for those who had fillers, botox or other beauty procedures that cause bruising. The gel is then left on the skin for 15 minutes and is then rinsed off with warm water. It can be used 3-4 times a day.
A visible effect will be noticeable after the first application. Bruises dissipate within a few days.
This product is for external use only and is not for oral use.
What’s inside:Bentpla Bruise Gel, 15ml.
Made in Korea.
- Keep away from children
- Store in a cool place with little humidity (1-30 degree Celsius)
- Expiry date is 24 months from manufacturing date
- Keep away from direct sunlight