The Korean Q-Acne cream is a very effective anti-inflammatory acne treatment, which works especially well for reddish acne.
How does it work?
The active ingredients of the Q-Acne cream are Ibuprofen Piconol, which temporarily relieves minor itchiness or pain, and thymol which is effective in treating acne by sterilizing and disinfecting.
- Effective for pimples and reddish acne
- Temporary relieves aches and pains
How to use
Start your routine by cleansing your face first and use the acne cream next.
- Cleanse your face using water and a foam cleanser
- Gently dry your face
- Apply an appropriate amount of cream onto your hands
- Rub cream all over your face
Repeat this several times a day
Q-Acne Cream, 15g - 1ea
- Q-Acne cream shelf life is 24 months after manufacturing date
- Keep Q-Acne cream at room temperature in an airtight container (1-30 degrees Celsius)
Frequently asked questions
How long before I can see the results of the acne cream?
The effect of the acne cream can be seen after just a couple of weeks.
How to know if the acne cream is working?
If the acne products are used on a regular basis, acne and the reddish colour will start to fade after just a couple of weeks.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $300.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.