It contains 20% glycolic acid and 10% lactic acid. It is a very simple skin peeling in everyday life. It works perfectly on irritated and very dry skin, giving the skin the necessary hydration and suppleness. It removes dead skin cells, regenerates the skin, unifies pigmentation and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
WARNING: Do not use on very sensitive skin or skin prone to allergic reactions.
Benefits of Silky Peel AHA 30%:
- Facilitates exfoliation of dead epidermal cells
- Increases the production of collagen by fibroblasts
- Significantly reduce the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation on the skin
- Has a pronounced moisturizing effect for dry and tired skin
- Has a light brightening effect
- Shrinks the appearance of pores
Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pomegranate Extract, Fig Tree Fruit and Leaf Extract, Bellflower Extract, Punica Pomegranate Extract
Silky Peel AHA 30%, 50ml.
How to use:
- Cleanse the skin with your favorite cleanser.
- Apply Silky Peel AHA to the whole face except the eyes and lips with a brush or cotton swab.
- Leave on: 2 - 3 minutes thin for sensitive skin, 5 - 6 minutes for normal skin and 10 minutes for thicker and rougher skin.
- Wet a cotton pad with Toner and wipe off the peeled areas 2-3 times.
- Apply a regenerating mask to the entire face and leave it on for 10~15 minutes.
- Finally, treat the skin with a high protection factor cream according to the skin type.
Made in Korea.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.