Dermalax Implant Plus
How does it work?
Dermalax Implant Plus is a dermal filler that contains BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid. It contains medium sized particles which can help to postpone the natural aging process, smooth wrinkles and to eliminate skin dryness and sagging.
This filler can be used together with the Hyaluron pen.
Benefits of Dermalax Implant Plus:
- Longer lasting due to the BDDE cross links
- Painless dermal filler
- Eliminate wrinkles
- Augment lips
- Increases elasticity
Where can I use Dermalax Implant Plus?
- Deep wrinkles
- Deep forehead wrinkles
What’s inside:Dermalax Implant Plus, 24mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL.
25G, 2 ea.
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Store at room temperature (2-25 degrees Celsius)
- This product is single-use only
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
How long does the effect of Dermalax Implant Plus last?
What size needle should I use to inject Dermalax Implant Plus?
You may also like
PLA + Hyaluronic Acid