Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Dermalax Plus is the lightest and most plastic among other products of the brand. It is ideal for smoothing small lines on the face and neck. It eliminates the first signs of ageing and prevents wrinkles deepening.
How does it work?
Dermalax Plus is a dermal filler of a light viscosity containing lidocaine for painless injections. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and contains the smallest particles among the other products of this line. It is suitable for rejuvenating the skin with first signs of aging. This filler can be used for thin superficial liens like worry lines, periorbital lines and perioral lines. Dermalax plus is meant to be injected into the superficial dermis.
Benefits of Dermalax Plus:
- BDDE Cross links
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
Where can I use Dermalax Plus?
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Small wrinkles on thin skin
Dermalax Plus, 24mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL.
30G, 2 ea.
Made in Korea.
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Store at room temperature (2-25 degrees Celsius)
- This product is single-use only
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
How long does the effect of Dermalax Plus last?
The effects of Dermalax Plus will last for more than 12 months before it starts to wear of and you need to renew the procedure.
What needles size should I use to inject Dermalax Plus?
The recommended needle size is a 30 g needle.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.