Dermalax Implant Plus – correction of deep wrinkles
Beauty industry products manufactured by Dermalax Company are known for their high quality and minimal risks to consumers’ health. There are 4 products in the Dermalax product line. The choice of the optimal filler depends on the types of wrinkles or folds. Filler Dermalax Implant Plus is a proper choice for correcting significant defects. This product helps to get lip volume, forms facial contour, and smoothes deep nasolabial folds.
- Refers to monophasic products, i.e. hyaluronic acid molecules are of the same size. This ensures uniform gel density and eliminates the risk of inflammation with patients.
- Thanks to a high level of the component purification, as well as control of the amount of proteins, endotoxin, and residues of BDDE there is no risk of allergic reactions.
- Molecules of the active ingredient are 100% cross-linked, therefore, after the procedure there is no skin swelling.
- In addition to correcting the defects it moisturizes the skin and stimulates the process of cellular renewal.
- Filler injection is painless.
- The result of the procedure lasts up to 1 year.
Purpose of product usage.
Dermalax Implant Plus filler is implanted subdermally into different facial areas. It volumizes desired areas and smoothes wrinkles.
- Prominent deep wrinkles
- Lack of volume in the areas of lips, chin, cheekbones, temporal area
- Sagged facial contour
Peculiarities of the procedure
Contour plastics procedures are done in clinics and in beauty salons. The procedure should be trusted only to an experienced specialist.
Dermalax Implant Plus is injected into the deep dermal layers of the problem areas. After the injection, the beautician gently distributes the substance within the tissues.
Mild swelling and redness may occur after the procedure. Serious side effects are extremely rare.
During several days after using the product one needs to refrain from doing the makeup and applying face lotions – anything that may have an irritating effect. A patient should not overheat the body for at least one week and should not visit sauna or lay in the sun.
Dermalax Implant Plus is manufactured in the form of a syringe filled with odorless plastic viscous gel. The volume is 1.1 ml. Concentration of hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin is 24 mg / ml.
The carton package contains 2 sets:
- 2 needles of G 25 type;
- a sticker with a serial number and release series;
Hugel Inc. / South Korea