Hyafilia HA Dermal fillers belong to the 5th generation of hybrid products with combined various structures of hyaluronic acid. Hyafilia has medium gel density that’s why it’s ideal for smoothing medium wrinkles and volume contouring.
- Combination of native and stabilized structures of the active ingredient add special plasticity that ensures easy injection and even gel distribution within the skin layers.
- It has high resistance to tearing, it keeps the defined shape. It is not destroyed by free radicals.
- It moisturizes skin and activates rejuvenation processes.
- Non-animal origin of hyaluronic acid minimizes risks of allergic reactions.
- Cross-linking prevents the skin from inflammations and increases action time of the product.
- The result lasts throughout 1 year.
It is used in contour plastics for correcting wrinkles, adding volume and beautiful lip contour. It efficiently smoothes marionette lines, nasolabial folds, folds between the eyebrows and other medium wrinkles.
Areas of injection:
- between the eyebrows;
- round the mouth;
- near the eyes;
The filler is injected subdermally (into medium dermal layers).
Description and composition
The product is manufactured by South Korean CHA MedtechCo. Ltd. It is released in the form of a syringe filled with gel containing hyaluronic acid in concentration of 20mg./ml. One set contains 1 syringe (1 ml.) and 2 needles.
CHA MedtechCo. Ltd / South Korea.