Rejeunesse Fine Lidocaine — fighting first wrinkles.
Rejeunesse Fine produced by NewMedic Co. Ltd., South Korea is intended for correcting mild age-related changes. The product is used to smooth surface wrinkles, to restore hydro balance, to slightly lift the skin and to rejuvenate it. Reticulation stage of Rejeunesse Fine is only 7%, so it’s considered to be the lightest dermal filler within Rejeunesse product line.
It undergoes 8-stage purification, and for this reason is considered safe in use and does not cause side effects.
- It is easily injected intradermally due to a low reticulation.
- Contains anesthetic that allows injecting the product painlessly.
- Moisturizes skin, stimulates natural rejuvenation processes: synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Corrected areas look natural without any signs of changed mimics.
- The procedure result lasts from 6 to 8 months.
Rejeunesse Fine is used for smoothing small wrinkles on face, neck, décolleté. It is also used for filling in lacrimal grooves as well as for mild correction and moisturization of lips.
Facial areas of injection:
- between the eyebrows;
The filler is injected into surface skin layers. After the procedure the skin becomes smooth, elastic and lifted.
The gel contains hyaluronic acid in concentration 24 mg/ml. The volume of syringe is 1,1 ml. It is additionally completed with 2 needles 30G.
NewMedic Co. Ltd / South Korea.