Neuramis Deep Lido
How does it work?
Benefits of Neuramis Deep Lido:
Neuramis Deep Lidocaine contains purified Hyaluronic Acid which has excellent anti-wrinkles abilities as it hydrates and retains moisture in the skin. Listed below are the main benefit of using this filler.
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
3% of the product contains Lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. This means the user will not have to deal with the unpleasant pain during the anti-aging treatment.
Where to use Neuramis Deep Lido?
This filler can be used in the facial area (chin, cheekbones, forehead) and on the neck, chest and hands.
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
1 syringe / 1ml
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Expiry date is 24 months from manufacturing date
- This product is single-use only
- Store at 2-25 degrees Celsius
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
How long does Neuramis Deep Lidocaine last?
You may also like
PLA + Hyaluronic Acid