Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Neuramis Lido or Neuramis Lidocaine is used in contour plastics for the correction of deep uneven areas on the skin and areas on the face
How does it work?
Neuramis Lido is a dermal filler with medium viscosity. It efficiently fills in wrinkles and folds on the skin and works well on the deep dermal layers. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and it’s high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
Benefits of Neuramis Lido:
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
Where can I use Neuramis Lidocaine?
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
Neuramis Lido, 20mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL.
Made in Korea.
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Expiry date is 24 months from manufacturing date
- This product is single-use only
- Store at 2-25 degrees Celsius
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
How long does Neuramis Lidocaine last?
The results of your Neuramis Lidocaine treatment will be visible instantly and will continue to improve up to 4 weeks after the procedure. The effect will be visible up to 3-6 months, depending on each individual and the treatment.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.