Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Revolax Deep is used in contour plastics for the correction of deep uneven areas on the skin and areas on the face. This filler is thicker and more long-lasting than Revolux Fine
. The effects of using Revolax deep will last 8 to 12 months.
How does it work?
Revolax Deep is a dermal filler with medium viscosity. It efficiently fills in wrinkles and folds on the skin and works well on the deep dermal layers. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and it’s high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
Benefits of Revolax Deep:
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid (bio-degradable gel which uses hyaluronic acid)
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections (visco-elasticity is vital to determine longevity)
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect (therefor no need to add free Hyaluronic acid to adjust physical property)
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
Revolax Deep comes with an ultra thin wall needle.
Where can I use Revolax Deep?
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Face contouring
Revolax Deep, 24mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL.
Made in Korea.
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Store at room temperature, in a dry place below 25 degrees Celcius
- Shelf life is 24 months from manufacturing date
- This product is single-use only. Throw away after using to prevent bacterial growth and risk of contamination.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Please note that the manufacturer is currently changing the packaging design. The box you receive might be look different from the one in the photo.
Frequently asked questions
How long does Revolax Deep last?
The effects of Revolux Deep usually last between 8 and 12 months.
Can Revolux Deep be used in the lips?
Yes, you can use Revolax Deep as a lip filler. It can also be used on deep nasolabial folds, face contouring and augmentation.
We offer free worldwide express shipping for all orders over $500.
Read more about
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.