Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Revolax Fine is the lightest and most plastic among other products of the brand. This is the ideal Revolax filler
for smoothing small lines on the face and neck. It eliminates the first signs of ageing and prevents wrinkles deepening.
The Revolax filler series contain three different products: Revolax Fine, Revolax Deep
and Revolax Sub-Q
. These 3 products differ in viscosity, so this means they are meant to be used in different application areas. Revolax Fine has the lowest viscosity and is therefor excellent to be used for small or fine lines, like crows' feet.
How does it work?
Revolax Fine is a dermal filler of a light viscosity containing lidocaine for painless injections. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and contains the smallest particles among the other products of this line. It is suitable for rejuvenating the skin with first signs of aging.
Getting Revolax fillers is a very low rick procedure and doesn't have a lot of down time or side effects. Bruises or post treatment swelling is perfectly normal around the injected area, but these should disappear after just a couple of days and should not cause any serious damage.
Benefits of Revolax Fine:
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
- Biodegradable & non-animal based
- Lasts between 12 and 18 months
Revolax is known for being a premium product, sold at affordable prices.
As all Revolax filler products have the same chemical structure, they can be used simultaneously for a more extensive treatment.
This filler can be used together with the Hyaluron pen.
Where can I use Revolax Fine?
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Small wrinkles on thin skin
- Earlobe augmentation
Revolax Fine, 24mg/mL. Lidocaine, 3mg/mL.
Made in Korea.
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Shelf life is 24 months from manufacturing date
- This product is a single-use product only
- Store at 2-25 degrees Celsius
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Frequently asked questions
Can Revolax Fine be used as a lip filler?
Revolax Fine has a very low viscosity, which means it is best used for fine lines and small facial wrinkles. Revolax Deep
can be used as a lip filler.