The Hydra Pen H2 Cartridges are original replacement parts that can be used with the Dr.Pen: HydraPen H2
. These improved cartridges have a fine diameter of 0.5 mm which is compatible with the skin texture and will result in less pain, less trauma and will make the skin recover quicker. This works best for scar treatment and acne. Can also be used for applying regular, over-the-counter skin care serums.
How it works
Cartridges can be used in the Hydra Pen H2 and filled with a thin serum. When the pen head goes up and down on the skin and the needles of the cartridge will automatically release serum which will quickly be absorbed into the skin.
The benefits of using Hydra Pen H2 Cartridges
- Less pain and quicker recovery
- Increased absorption of facial skincare products
- Scar and acne treatment
- Improves the skin tone, complexion and texture of the skin
- Opens up the pores
Hydra Pen H2 Needle 0.5 mm, 5ea.
How to use:
- Put a thin serum, essence, cream, oil, skin booster or cocktail into the empty cartridge.
- Screw on the soft plug at the bottom of the needle cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Assemble the needle cartridge to the Hydra Pen H2.
- Assemble the retaining ring to the Hydra Pen H2.
- Gently move Hydra Pen on desired areas in a swiping motion.
- After microneedling, follow up with a sheet mask to soothe the skin.
Need more information?
Check out our videos or read what others have to say about working with us.
Interested in wholesale opportunities?
Thinking about launching your own beauty product?
Learn more about
Private Labeling opportunities in South Korea.