Hydra Pen H2
How does it work?
Hydra Pen H2 works to exfoliate and drive product into the skin to promote glowing and bright skin. It does so by having a needle cartridge that holds cocktails and skin boosters. Because the product is right behind the needles, it helps to penetrate the skin more easily and efficiently.
The needle-cartridges go up and down on the skin, this way the serum penetrates the skin. The main difference between the Hydra pen and a traditional derma pen is that the needle cartridges contain essence and will automatically penetrate the essence into the skin. The device is easy to operate with one hand.
Benefits of Hydra Pen H2:
- Increased elasticity of the skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Decreased visibility of acne scars
- Shrinks appearance of pores
- Promotes hair growth
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- MUltiple needle tips for different targets
Hydra Pen H2, 1ea. AC adapter with a USB cable, 1ea. Retaining Ring, 1ea. Needle Cartridge, 2ea.
(Hydra Pen H2 has an A type plug (US plus) and it holds the battery 1000MA)
How to use:
- Put a skin booster/cocktail into the empty needle cartridge.
- Put the soft plug at the bottom of the needle cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Assemble the needle cartridge to the Hydra Pen.
- Assemble the retaining ring to the Hydra Pen.
- Start the Hydra Pen. Press the power button for 2-3 seconds to start or shut down the pen.
- Gently move Hydra Pen on desired areas in a swiping motion.
- After microneedling, follow up with a sheet mask to soothe the skin.
Made in Korea.
Warranty period: 10 calendar days from the date of receiving the product.
If you experience any problems with your device within this period, you can apply for a return or refund.