Plaxpot is a modern compact plasma device for non-surgical blepharoplasty and other cosmetological procedures. It generates plasma that penetrates into the dermal layers and creates centers for coagulation of tissues. It supports impulse mode within the range from 10 to 200 Hz and continuous generation. The output energy is easily controlled by fine device tuning.
- High degree of electrical safety due to the fact that the plasma generation source and electrical generator are separated from each other.
- Wide area of application.
- Ease of use. It has a large display reflecting operating conditions that is visible at any angle.
- Long-lasting results. Growing effect within several months after the procedure.
Plasma machine Plaxpot is used in esthetic medicine for rejuvenation and for correcting esthetic issues on face and body. Plasma current appears at the moment when a device cap touches the skin. On this location ablation points are formed that are over time replaced by new tissues. The machine is a good solution when the following issues are present:
- Wrinkles, skin sagginess;
- Acne; post-acne;
- Pigment spots, freckles;
- Tattoos (when there is a necessity to remove them);
- Benign formations (warts, scars, hemangiomas, fibromas, moles).
It’s a convenient handpiece with function keys and a display. It works from an accumulator. It is completed with 3 caps for addressing specific issues.
How to purchase the device:
It’s possible to order the device on our website. We deliver products throughout the world.