KISSUM Lip Tint
How does it work?Through lip blushing, KISSUM Lip Tint deposits small amounts of pigment into the lips with a needle. As a result, the lips have a subtle, lipstick-like coloring that is maintained over a long period of time. KISSUM Lip Tint contains everything you need for effective lip blushing. The pre-treatment cleans the lips and prepares them for the procedure. The 4 colors - Red, Red wine, Hot pink, and Pink - can be mixed to create the desired shade and help to volumize the lips with Hyaluronic Acid. The after-treatment contains Hyaluronic Acid and soothing ingredients to thoroughly and deeply hydrate the lips, helping eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long-lasting lipstick effect: KISSUM Lip Tint provides the lips with long-lasting, subtle color.
- Hydrates and rejuvenates the lips: Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes the lips and volumizes them naturally, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Customizable colors: Comes with 4 colors - Red, Red wine, Hot pink, and Pink - so that the desired lip color can be fully customized.
- Apply the pre-treatment solution to the lips using a cotton swab and rub the lips gently to exfoliate and clean. Make sure to get the pre-treatment into all lip lines.
- Wipe off the pre-treatment.
- Mix the desired tint and apply it to the lips using a cotton swab. Make sure to apply plenty of product, keeping your lips moist during the procedure.
- Use a microneedling device, such as the Dr. Pen, to deposit the lip tint into the lips. Needle length: 0.25mm ~ 0.5mm.
- After the procedure, apply another layer of the tint and soak in for 5 minutes to enhance the color.
- Apply the after-treatment solution to hydrate and soothe the lips.
6 vials / 10ml ea
- Pre-treatment: Water, Ployglyceryl-4, Caprylate, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Pink: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Witch hazel, D&C red 28, Titanium dioxide
- Hot pink: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Red 201, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol.
- Pink: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Red 201, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol.
- Red: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Red 201, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol.
- Red wine: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Red 201, Alcohol. After treatment: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glutathione, Oryza Sativa Callus Culture Extract, Daucus Carota Callus Culture Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3.
You may also like