Troubled Skin Treatment Set
How does it work?This set works to fight acne and to stop it in its tracks to prevent it from forming again. Curenex is a popular skin booster that has a unique composition of peptides, glutathione, non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and PDRN. It aids in reducing hyperpigmentation and caring for acne prone skin. Aragan is a non-cross linked hyaluronic acid that will aid in hydration as well as brightening the skin.
Benefits of this set:
- Acne treatment
- Post acne
What's inside:Hydra Pen H2 , 1ea. Curenex , 5ml / 5 vials. Aragan , 2.5ml / 5 syringes. Anesthetic cream SM Cream , 30g / 1ea.
Treatment Sealing Mask , 5ea. Medi Cell Post-Treatment Sheet, 5ea.
How to use:
- Cleanse the skin.
- Apply numbing cream
- Apply Treatment Sealing Masks over the numbing cream.
- While waiting for numbing cream to settle, mix Curenex (4ml) and Aragan (2ml) into the needle cartridge.
- Remove the numbing cream in 20-30 minutes after applying.
- Follow the scheme above. Please note, that it is very important to avoid chaotic moves and move from the bottom to the top. Do note use on lips and eyes area.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide for cleaning the skin in progress.
- Finish the treatment off with the Medi Cell Post-Treatment Sheet.
How often should I use it?Procedure should be done five times in total and as often as once a week. If you repeat the procedure more often that we advised, the skin can get used to this cocktail and it will not be as effective. The best results are seen after the full five course treatment.
Warranty period: 10 calendar days from the date of receiving the product.
If you experience any problems with your device within this period, you can apply for a return or refund.