Hyaron Set [+]
Free Gift With PurchaseCrystal 5-Pin Multi Needle 32g 2.0mm - 5ea
Treatment Sealing Mask - 10ea
Viana Lab Numbing Cream - 1ea
Promotion start date: 2020-06-05
How Does It Work?
Hyaluronic Acid is a natural humectant, which draws moisture into the skin to hydrate it deeply and for a long period of time. The increased hydration helps add volume to the skin, which helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. It also leaves the skin with a natural, radiant glow. The high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid makes Hyaron a good skin booster for people that want to combat dryness, wrinkles, sagginess, and skin dehydration.
- Provides deep hydration: Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture into the skin for a dewy and glowing complexion.
- Anti-wrinkle results: Helps to plump up the skin to even out wrinkles and smooth skin texture.
- Safe and easy application: Can be easily administered using microneedling or mesotherapy to stimulate results from the inside.
Hyaron can be used with the following devices
- Needle (Recommended to use a 22 or 23G needle)
- Hydra Stamp
- Hydra Pen
- Hydra Roller
- EZ Injector
- AMTS Machine
Always make sure the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected before starting the treatment.
- Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
- Wipe skin after numbing.
- Set up your application device according to the device instructions.
- When injecting, evenly distribute injection points, spacing them 1cm apart and injecting approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
- Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
- For the best results, repeat this treatment 3~5 times at a 10 days interval. Repeat the treatment course every 6~9 months for maintenance.
Sodium Hyaluronate (EP) 10mg/ml
Sodium Chloride, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Water
- Store between 1~30℃.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight.