Curenex is a popular South Korean bio-revitalisant with unique composition. It quickly eliminates all the age-related issues on a patient’s face acting multi-directionally: nourishes, moisturizes, stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis as well as other elements of the extracellular matrix. It contains DNA of a salmon that enhances regeneration and healing processes.
- Safe in use. It does not cause allergic reactions, irritations or other side effects.
- It makes a vivid anti-aging influence.
- It removes numerous esthetic defects at the same time.
- It stimulates natural rejuvenation and cell renewal processes.
- Has a long-lasting effect.
The product is used in injectable cosmetological procedures for rejuvenating mature and ageing skin.
- All sorts of wrinkles, sagginess, excessive dryness or thinness;
- Dull or unhealthy complexion;
- Acne, post-acne
- Pigment spots, age related darkening of epidermis
- Enlarged pores.
Procedures are carried out once in 10 days. 3 treatment sessions are enough to ensure a visible effect. It’s recommended to carry out 2 supporting procedures within a 2-month interval.
Description and composition
The product is released in 5 ml. vials. One box contains 5 vials.
This rejuvenating product contains 15 multipeptides, nonstabilized hyaluronic acid, glutathione, PDRN (DNA of a salmon), polynucleotide, collagen.
Weight: 140 g