Kiara Reju [+]
Kiara Reju is a PDRN-based skin booster made in South Korea, that is enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide to promote skin regeneration, moisturization, and brightening. PDRN is well-known to activate the skin’s ability to repair and regenerate, providing advanced anti-wrinkle and anti-aging benefits.
Free Gift With Purchase
How Does It Work?
Kiara Reju contains salmon-derived PDRN, Polydeoxyribonucleotide, which is a naturally occurring building block in your DNA that helps repair damaged skin cells and stimulates collagen production. PDRN helps promote the proliferation of growth factors, activates skin cell circulation, and regenerates wounded skin for elastic and rejuvenated skin.
Kiara Reju also contains Hyaluronic Acid to provide the skin with advanced hydration and Niacinamide to brighten and even out the complexion.
- Increases skin elasticity and hydration: Kiara Reju’s unique formula combines PDRN with Hyaluronic Acid to provide the skin with moisture and elasticity.
- Advanced anti-aging benefits: PDRN actively regenerates the skin for a younger-looking and healthy complexion.
- Glowing, brighter skin: Kiara Reju’s hydration benefits combined with Niacinamide impart the skin with a natural, healthy glow.
- Stimulates results from the inside: Administered through mesotherapy or microneedling to stimulate rejuvenation from the inside.
Kiara Reju can be applied using
- 4mm needle
- Hydra Stamp
- Hydra Pen
- Hydra Roller
- EZ Injector
- AMTS Machine
Always make sure the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected before starting the treatment.
- Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
- Wipe skin after numbing.
- Set up your application device according to the device instructions.
- When injecting, evenly distribute injection points, spacing them 1cm apart and injecting approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
- Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
- For the best results, repeat this treatment 3~5 times at a 3~4 week interval. Repeat the treatment course every 6~9 months for maintenance.
Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Dihydrate, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Nicotinamide, Deoxyribonucleic Acid Sodium Salt.
What’s Inside:3 syringes / 2.2ml each
- Store between 1~30℃.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight.
You may also like
PCL + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Peptides
Vitamin C + Peptides + Niacinamide
Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
PN + Hyaluronic Acid