Free Gift With PurchaseSurprise sheet masks, 5ea.
Promotion start date: 2020-06-12
If you order more than 5 fillers or skin boosters that are eligible for the promo at once, you will still receive 20 masks.
How Does It Work?
PCL (Polycaprolactone) is a biodegradable polyester that is fully dissolved by the body and FDA-approved. After injection, it stimulates the skin’s collagen production, making the complexion feel firmer and tighter. Miracle L has long-lasting effects of up to 1 year, lifting the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates collagen production: PCL is an FDA-approved collagen stimulator that boosts your skin’s collagen production to even out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long-lasting effects: Miracle L’s anti-aging & anti-wrinkle effects can last up to 1 year.
- Smooth, particle-free solution: Particle-free solution can be injected with a 31G needle into the skin leaving no lumps, no massage required.
- Stimulates results from the inside: Injected directly into the skin to stimulate anti-aging effects from the inside.
Miracle L should be injected with a needle
- 31G needle
Always make sure the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected before starting the treatment.
- Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
- Wipe skin after numbing.
- Use a 31G needle to inject the solution.
- Evenly distribute injection points, spacing them 1cm apart and injecting approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
- Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
- Results can be seen after a single procedure, as Miracle L starts boosting stimulating production in the 1st week after application. For the best results, schedule 3~4 treatments at a 4-week interval, repeating the procedure once per year.
- Store between 1~30℃.
- Never heat or freeze this product.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight.
Frequently asked questions
My Miracle L vial was delivered but it is only half full, why?
What is the best way to withdraw Miracle L from the bottle?
How many units should be injected per injection point?
You may also like
PCL + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Peptides
Vitamin C + Peptides + Niacinamide
Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
PN + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Hyaluronic Acid