Free Gift With Purchase
Crystal 5-Pin Multi Needle 32g 2.0mm 1ea
This five-pin needle has been developed for quick and painless injections during mesotherapy or microneedling procedures.
How Does It Work?
PN (Polynucleotide) is salmon-derived DNA that stimulates tissue repair and cell growth, repairing skin cells damaged by aging. PN helps boost collagen production to diminish the appearance of fine lines and small wrinkles. S-DNA enhances the skin’s protective barrier for skin that is naturally healthy, firm, and strong. This skin booster helps rejuvenate skin on the face, neck, and hands.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation: PDRN helps regenerate skin cells and repairs skin damaged by age, providing advanced rejuvenation.
- Improves skin barrier: S-DNA helps enhance the skin’s protective barrier, ensuring that your skin stays healthy.
- Safe and easy application: Can be easily administered using microneedling and mesotherapy for advanced anti-aging results.
- Stimulates results from the inside: Delivered directly into the skin to stimulate anti-aging effects from the inside.
- Needle (injections)
- Hydra Stamp
- Hydra Pen
- Hydra Roller
- EZ Injector
- AMTS Machine
Always make sure the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected before starting the treatment.
- Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
- Wipe skin after numbing.
- Set up your application device according to the device instructions.
- When injecting, evenly distribute injection points, spacing them 1cm apart and injecting approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
- Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
- For the best results, schedule 3~4 sessions at a 2~3 week interval. Repeat the treatment course every 6~9 months for maintenance
What’s Inside1 syringe / 1ml
30G x 1/2” needle 2ea
- Store in a cool, dry place between 1~30℃.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight.
You may also like
PCL + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Peptides
Vitamin C + Peptides + Niacinamide
Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
PN + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Hyaluronic Acid