Touch Up (1vial)
Free Gift With PurchaseSurprise sheet masks, 5ea.
Promotion start date: 2020-06-12
If you order more than 5 fillers or skin boosters that are eligible for the promo at once, you will still receive 20 masks.
How Does It Work?
PCL (Polycaprolactone) is a biodegradable polyester that is fully dissolved by the body and FDA-approved. After injection, it stimulates the skin’s collagen production, resulting in an increase in the skin’s collagen levels, making skin firmer and tighter. It also boosts the proliferation of stem cells, which are needed to regenerate the skin and reverse signs of aging. A treatment course of Touch Up results in skin that looks plumper and tighter, feeling more elastic and firm.
- Stimulates collagen production: PCL is an FDA-approved collagen stimulator that boosts your skin’s collagen production to even out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long-lasting effects: Touch Up’s anti-aging & anti-wrinkle effects can last up to 1 year.
- Regenerates skin for a younger-looking complexion: Helps boost the proliferation of stem cells, necessary to regenerate skin and making it healthy and revitalized.
- Stimulates results from the inside: Injected directly into the skin to stimulate anti-aging effects from the inside.
Touch Up can be used with the following devices
- 4mm needle
- Hydra Stamp
- Hydra Pen
- Hydra Roller
- EZ Injector
- AMTS Machine
Always make sure the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected before starting the treatment.
- Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
- Wipe skin after numbing.
- Set up your application device according to the device instructions.
- Evenly distribute injection points, spacing them 1cm apart.
- Inject approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
- Inject a total of 2CC
- Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
- For the best results, schedule 3 sessions at a 2 week interval. Repeat the treatment course every year for maintenance.
Water. Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Salt, Polyprolactone, Polyethyleneglycol.
- Store in a cool, dry place between 1~30℃
- Never heat or freeze this product.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it painful to have a Touch Up treatment?
When can I see the effect of using Touch Up?
You may also like
PCL + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Peptides
Vitamin C + Peptides + Niacinamide
Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
PN + Hyaluronic Acid
PDRN + Hyaluronic Acid